Stats
How far along: 22 weeks
Size of Baby: 1 pound
Weight Gain: up 4 pounds total
Clothing: Work- Maternity pants, Home- Yoga Pants
Gender: Girl
Movement: I notice her small movements all throughout the day. Can’t see her move on the outside yet but that will come soon enough.
Sleep: lIts Okay. It's getting hard to turn over.
Symptoms: Back pain and tight when sitting too long at work
Morning sickness: All the time!!! When will it go away?
What I miss: My old body. My body is changing so fast it is scary. I just hope that it will go back to where it was before.
Cravings: Ice cream. Which is weird. I like ice cream but rarely eat it. Now I want it all day long.
Best moment this week: Going on a date with the hubby. We haven’t done much since I have been so sick so it was nice to get out.
What am I looking forward to: to a happy, healthy baby.
How is Mike: More helpful than usual
No comments:
Post a Comment