Saturday, April 27, 2013

25 Weeks!


I am getting huge! Every time I look down I think my belly has gone an inch. It is so weird. I still haven't gotten used to this. I had my doctors appointment on Tuesday and did my glucose test while I was there. Everything at my appointment went well. I have gain 8 pounds so far. Lets hope it stays low. I got my results on Thursday of the glucose test and I failed.  I have to go back for the 3 hours test sometime this week. No fun! I like my carbs way too much.

I am still sick every day but it is much better. I figured out that I have acid reflux. I try to take tums after I eat and it seems to help. Sleeping is getting harder since I can't lay on my stomach or back. I find myself flipping from one side to the other all night. Which is getting harder and harder to do.

I started training the girl that will be filling in for me at work. This will definitely be a challenge. I find it hard to train someone when I know they will make mistakes and do it wrong. I am trying to be better at this but it is still hard. She is a smart girl and I think she will eventually catch on but I will probably be gone by then.

My family is planning a baby shower for my the 1st of June. I am getting really excited. I haven't bought much so I am hoping to get the things I need for the little one. We are also going camping while I am up there which I miss so much. It will be a fun week that can't get here soon enough.

No comments: