Saturday, April 27, 2013

LA Flower Market

So today I decided to spoil myself and head to the LA flower market. If you haven't been there you are missing out. Warehouse after warehouse full of wholesale flowers.

They are only open until 11 am so I had to wake up pretty early especially since I wanted to beat the crowds. This place has everything but I was on a mission to find Peonies one of my favorite flowers. I walked the whole and back again until I found 1 shop that had them. $22.50 for 4 little bulbs. What!?! I quickly walked on. Peonies are expensive even wholesale. Now I didn't know what I wanted. With the sea of beautiful flowers around me it is hard to pick just one. This is what I decided on.
White and Pink Gerber Daisies with Pink Snap Dragons. And the best part is I only spent $9 on everything in the picture. What a deal! I just hope they last awhile. They are really nice to look at. I also picked up these:
I believe these are Football Mums. They are so pretty they were $9 alone but so worth it. 

I spent $18 for beautiful flowers. Sometimes it is worth spoiling yourself. 

No comments: